Please keep in mind that, in accordance with guidance from the county, SMCCCD campuses are not currently open to students or employees, and therefore the health centers are not open. If you need medical care, please contact your regular provider. If you have a medical emergency, CALL 911.
General Health Tips
- Follow the guidance of San Mateo County Health, including orders to shelter in place.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow instead of your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds with soap and water).
- Avoid shaking hands and touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Stay at least six feet away from other people, especially anyone who is sick.
- Use a barrier (such as tissue or a paper towel) to touch commonly used public surfaces such as door handles and elevator